In The Field® magazine was launched in November 2004 in Hillsborough County and has grown to include a publication in Polk in Polk County. The Hillsborough County magazine is endorsed by the Hillsborough County Farm Bureau and the Polk County magazine is endorsed by the Polk County Cattlemen’s Association.
We strive to create a bond with those that are not directly involved in agriculture in order to build a better understanding of our industry while including articles of interest to farmers and ranchers. In The Field® magazine gives the reader engaging content and human interest stories concerning agriculture, from local happenings to state wide events.
In The Field® magazine will help you Plant the Seeds of Success for your business.
- Targeted – Directly reaches farmers, ranchers, their families, and the communities in which they live.
- Endorsed – by local Farm Bureaus and agents, grower and rancher associations, schools and agricultural organizations.
- Editorial Content – Quality writing that entertains, informs, educates, and inspires our core audience while explaining the challenges and positive impact our industry has to a broader audience.
- Affordable Rates – Competitive rates and scalable opportunities allow businesses of any size to take advantage of working with us.
- Connections – Our publisher, editors, and staff grew up in the communities we serve. We care deeply about farmers, ranchers, and your business.
- Readership – Includes USPS subscriptions of Hillsborough County Farm Bureau, Polk County Cattlemens Association and paid subscribers.
- Distribution – Across the area school systems of Hillsborough and Polk County Agriculture classrooms.
Our ad deadlines enable us to make sure your ad materials are properly processed or designed and approved before the magazine is printed.
|Issue||Ad Copy Deadline||Release Date|
|Hillsborough Edition||28th of each month||15th of each month|
|Polk Edition||28th of each month||17th of each month|